2 like 0 dislike
I have been allotted mechanical engineering branch in my college but I am getting an opportunity to study Civil engineering in my 3rd sem. Is it possible to change the branch while not loosing the scholarship ?
in Branch by (112 points) | 1,378 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Yes, It is possible to change the branch only in your 3rd sem i.e 2nd year of your degree.

You have to take the college/university permission and only after getting the NOC, AICTE will be able to continue your scholarship.
by (112 points)

Related questions

1,032 questions
644 answers
2,536 users