0 like 0 dislike
by (26 points) | 200 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
PMSSS do not provide any open procedure for changing college or course after 1 year or even after you freeze your seat it is very difficult to change the allotment, but definitely, you can try calling AICTE if your issue is serious then and if there would be any possibility they may do something for you.
by (66 points)
0 0
Same question.

Related questions

630 questions
587 answers
1,683 users
whatsapp icon