0 like 0 dislike
in general course by | 23 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
In general courses,  you are not allowed to change your course after the final allottment  and also you can not change your course in third semester ... You may request Aicte to change the college under the same university  .If Jk cell Aicte officials will find your issues relevant they will help you get out of  the situation swiftly . If you change college under same university you will have your scholarship continued in the same manner as previous .

But the course should be same and fee should be below 30k per annum.

Related questions

2 like 0 dislike
1 answer
asked Feb 20 in Branch by Admin (1,000 points) | 105 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer
pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us

Recent Questions

AICTE JK PMSSS website session not working and expired , I am not able to open or login in my pmsss portal
Posted on Tuesday June 08, 2021

pmsss portal is not working properly in June 2021, how to fix session expired problem and login in the portal

Answered: do i have to pay the extra fee if the college fee is more than the scholarship given by aicte?
Posted on Tuesday June 08, 2021

Almost every student who is going to study through PMSSS has this doubt that whether he will have to pay the extra amount or he will be able to study with the scholarship amount only.


Click Here To Read More.

Suggest me a bba college,I got 91.4% in class 12th.and my category is open merit.
Posted on Monday June 07, 2021

Will students got the scholarship that is still suspended by the pmsss?
Posted on Monday June 07, 2021

Answered: Did National Law Universities (NLUs) also come under Pmsss
Posted on Sunday June 06, 2021

Yes, all National Law Universities (NLUs) fall under pmsss . Hence, you are eligible to take admission under any NLU through pmsss scholarship, but for availing of the scholarship benefits you are...

Click Here To Read More.

262 questions
287 answers
90 users
whatsapp icon