0 like 0 dislike
in Branch by (5 points) | 131 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Yes but the process is not very easy neither there are steps to change college directly. You may have to go to Delhi in the pmsss office to change but before going to the office first try to contact the helpline number also you can mail AICTE about your problem briefly. It depends on you how you are able to convince them.

I am not sure and cannot guarantee you that they will change the college but yes there is a possibility and you can try.
by (273 points)

Related questions

2 like 0 dislike
1 answer
asked Feb 20, 2021 in Branch by Admin (112 points) | 651 views
623 questions
581 answers
1,634 users
whatsapp icon