0 like 0 dislike
in professional course by (5 points) | 167 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
For College Change to other state you must have same course in the other state college with same subjects, also you have to consult with Pmsss office ( New Delhi) , in this case your scholarship may get discontinued but your college will be changed easily to  other states.

To know more about this visit the Official website of your University and look for migration Necessities and Procedures.
by (211 points)

Related questions

936 questions
633 answers
2,289 users