0 like 0 dislike
in PMSS Scholarship by | 173 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike

Though there is no direct procedure given by AICTE either in their portal or in their notification to migrate to other colleges under the same university while getting the scholarship.

You can call AICTE and mail them about your issue to change the college but only if you have a valid reason, they might consider your case.

check a similar answer from here 

by (1,210 points)

Related questions

pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us
473 questions
481 answers
419 users
whatsapp icon