0 like 0 dislike
in pmsss by (5 points) | 510 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
There are some provisions to change the state and university but not after 1 year of admission, this also does not confirm that AICTE will change the university as it depends on the reason you are giving and what problem you are facing. You may have to call/visit the AICTE office many times.

After 1 year based on your marks, you can change the branch in your college depending on the criteria and conditions of the college. I have not heard any cases where students have changes their university after 1 year, so it is better to reach AICTE during the initial days of admission if you are facing any problems.
by (153 points)

Related questions

1,053 questions
645 answers
2,619 users