0 like 0 dislike
in pmsss by (22 points) | 1,517 views

2 Answers

1 like 0 dislike
Since AICTE gives only 1,25,000 as tuition fees you need to pay additional fees yourself if tuition fees exceed 1,25,000. In your case, it looks like you need to pay 28000/year yourself.

There are some exceptional case as well, I am not sure about other states but if you are studying in Maharashtra then the state govt. have issued some circular under which academic fees cannot exceed 24000/year. So, in that case, you don't need to pay anything for academic fees (but if you are in your first year then you need to pay refundable deposits).

I hope you get your answer. If my answer didn't cover your case please comment below the exact details, I might help you to find your problem or other people in the community may help you out.
by (26 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Aicte cleared that you don't have to pay any tuition fees. You have to pay only hostel and mess fees. If your college academic fee is higher than 125000. Don't take tension you don't have to pay any extra fees. Aicte said if your academic fees is paid by aicte itself and the amount is 125000 and student don't have to pay any extra money.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
1,066 questions
645 answers
2,668 users