0 like 0 dislike
in pmsss by | 32 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer
Yes, of course, you can change the stream. It will only happen if you didn't visit or verified your documents at the facilitation center. You can change your stream only at the facilitation center.

If you had verified your documents from the center, then visit again to the facilitation center, but I am not sure that they will change it again.
by (710 points)
0 0
Hey bro! Can i get a college in delhi for 404 marks?
0 0
definitely, you can get a college in delhi but it depends on your choice filling and the branch you have selected.

Related questions

2 like 0 dislike
1 answer
pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us
542 questions
534 answers
518 users
whatsapp icon