2 like 0 dislike
20 views
in general course by | 20 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer

No, It is not mandatory to qualify NEET for getting a seat in BSC Nursing under pmsss. You can easily get a Nursing college with 456 marks in the 12th class. Talking about the chances there are 99% chances for you to get a bsc nursing seat. 1% is left on your document verification and choice filling. 

Your predicted rank in the pmsss merit list according to your marks and previous patterns is between 1000-1200.

Do your choice filling wisely as there are high chances for you to get a well-reputed Nursing college under pmsss. I have shortlisted some of the Nursing colleges according to your predicted rank in the PMSSS, merit list.

  • College Of Nursing, Delhi
  • University College Of Nursing,, PUNJAB
  • Desh Bhagat Institute of Nursing Punjab
  • Holi family hospital, Delhi
  • Chitkara school of health science Punjab
  • College Of Nursing Puducherry
  • Ahilya bai college of nursing Delhi
NOTE: These are not the top colleges of Nursing under PMSSS, they are shortlisted according to your rank and you have a high probability to get these colleges.

Please ask here if you want a college review of any of the colleges under pmsss.

by (640 points)

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer
pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us

Recent Questions

AICTE JK PMSSS website session not working and expired , I am not able to open or login in my pmsss portal
Posted on Tuesday June 08, 2021

pmsss portal is not working properly in June 2021, how to fix session expired problem and login in the portal

Answered: do i have to pay the extra fee if the college fee is more than the scholarship given by aicte?
Posted on Tuesday June 08, 2021

Almost every student who is going to study through PMSSS has this doubt that whether he will have to pay the extra amount or he will be able to study with the scholarship amount only.

The...

Click Here To Read More.
 

Suggest me a bba college,I got 91.4% in class 12th.and my category is open merit.
Posted on Monday June 07, 2021

Will students got the scholarship that is still suspended by the pmsss?
Posted on Monday June 07, 2021

Answered: Did National Law Universities (NLUs) also come under Pmsss
Posted on Sunday June 06, 2021

Yes, all National Law Universities (NLUs) fall under pmsss . Hence, you are eligible to take admission under any NLU through pmsss scholarship, but for availing of the scholarship benefits you are...

Click Here To Read More.
 

262 questions
287 answers
140 comments
90 users
whatsapp icon