0 like 0 dislike
in pmsss by | 155 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Hi Riaz,

You don't have to pay back the scholarship amount if you want to leave the college you just have to tell your college head authority about cancelation of your admission then they send this info to PMSSS head authority afterwards no amount of scholarship will come in your account.

Hope it helps.
by (510 points)
Can I Again Join Same College Again

Related questions

2 like 0 dislike
4 answers
pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us
482 questions
487 answers
440 users
whatsapp icon