All India Council of Technical Education has released the application forms of PMSSS for the academic year 2021-2022 from 6th September 2021. The students who have passed 10+2 in CBSE, J&K board, or passed diploma in engineering from Polytechnics in the year 2019-20 and 2020-2021 can only apply this year.
Procedure to apply for PMSSS Scholarship
1. Register on the AICTE portal with the class 12th details. Note: After successfully registering candidates will be given a username and password to fill the online form on the AICTE portal.
Steps required to do registration in PMSSS
Following are the details required to do the registration of the PMSSS scholarship. please note that no document is required during registration.
- Candidate name
- father's name mother's name
- Aadhar no
- 12th board roll no for jk 6 digit code required
- Family Income details
- Domicile to be filled
- Mobile no.
- Select password
- verify email
Steps required to fill the application form for PMSSS 2021 2022
- A photo would be required to upload by the candidates. The size of the picture required for PMSSS is 200*230 pixels
- Scanned signature
- Domicile certificate issued by UT of JK and Ladakh
- 12th mark sheet
- Recent family income certificates which are usually issued by Tehsildar
- Bank details of the student. Please note that joint account, parents account are not allowed
- AADHAR number
- A category certificate *if applicable which is issued by the Competent Authority of the State Government
- An undertaking is required this year which is to be filled by the student and requires the stamp of facilitation center ( New undertaking is released which do not require to visit facilitation center ).
- This will complete the online form for the pmsss and now be ready for the document verification
Check the reservation rules in PMSSS for different categories
To ask any doubt related to PMSSS click here