1 like 0 dislike
by (19 points) | 722 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
This is possible only if you didn't join that college that was allotted to you at that time. Also, if you haven't received any money from PMFS as maintenance charges, you are eligible for new registration.

With the same procedure, you can again apply and be a beneficer of PMSSS.
by (17 points)
No i have not recived any kind of payment

Related questions

1,053 questions
645 answers
2,619 users