0 like 0 dislike
171 views
Will pmsss scholarship end for J&K students in the coming years as J&K has lost its special status due to revocation of article 370
in pmsss by | 171 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Hi Rohit,

Firstly I want to clarify that there is no relation between article 370 and PMSSS scholarship (because Pmsss scholarship is given from the center not from the state now UT), and if you think so then there is a 10% chance that the scholarship scheme is going to end in future and 90% possibility that this scholarship will continue in future for J&K and Ladakh UT .

Hope it helps.
by (510 points)

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer
asked Mar 16 in pmsss by Himanshu | 450 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer
pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us
482 questions
487 answers
187 comments
440 users
whatsapp icon