1 like 0 dislike
in pmsss by | 86 views
0 0

2 Answers

1 like 0 dislike

Yes, of course, you can. Even My father is an EX-serviceman and I am also an Army brat unlike you.

You will undergo through all the stages of getting the scholarship as a normal student. Also, I will suggest you to apply for PMSS (Prime minister scholarship scheme )  provided to the wards of Ex-serviceman. Visit your nearest Zila Sainik board after taking admission to the allotted college. PMSS scholarship grants you a scholarship amount of 30,000 per year.  

(NOTE: Don't mention in PMSS application that you have applied for PMSSS also. )

Read a related answer by clicking on the link below.

Is "pmss " and "pmsss" scholarship same if not , what is the difference ? - pmsss.in

0 like 0 dislike

Yes, you should apply for the Army Institute of Technology AIT,Pune. You will find all the army students there even the Director is also an army Brig. retired.

You can read the college review of AIT from here.

by (720 points)

Related questions

pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us
331 questions
344 answers
132 users
whatsapp icon