2 like 0 dislike
by | 38 views

1 Answer

2 like 0 dislike
Best answer
Yes , if you want to apply under pmsss scheme you have to cancel your current admission if you are alloted a college and you want to take admission in that college  And have to start fresh from the  first year in the new college  alloted under pmsss scheme .

If you want to participate in counselling no need to cancel , you have to cancel if your admission is confirmed  in the college alloted by pmsss as because the college will ask for the education gap and migration certificate that you get after passing 12 th standard .
Please revert back if you have more doubts .

Related questions

pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us

Recent Questions

AICTE JK PMSSS website session not working and expired , I am not able to open or login in my pmsss portal
Posted on Tuesday June 08, 2021

pmsss portal is not working properly in June 2021, how to fix session expired problem and login in the portal

Answered: do i have to pay the extra fee if the college fee is more than the scholarship given by aicte?
Posted on Tuesday June 08, 2021

Almost every student who is going to study through PMSSS has this doubt that whether he will have to pay the extra amount or he will be able to study with the scholarship amount only.


Click Here To Read More.

Suggest me a bba college,I got 91.4% in class 12th.and my category is open merit.
Posted on Monday June 07, 2021

Will students got the scholarship that is still suspended by the pmsss?
Posted on Monday June 07, 2021

Answered: Did National Law Universities (NLUs) also come under Pmsss
Posted on Sunday June 06, 2021

Yes, all National Law Universities (NLUs) fall under pmsss . Hence, you are eligible to take admission under any NLU through pmsss scholarship, but for availing of the scholarship benefits you are...

Click Here To Read More.

262 questions
289 answers
80 users
whatsapp icon