1 like 0 dislike
Will I get the maintenance allowance if I will stay in my relative's house, outside J&K rather than staying in a hostel ?
in Hostel by | 60 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Hii Vikas,

Maintenance allowance will be provided to you weather you live in hostel or in relatives house or in PG, maintenance fee will be credited to your account which you have given during DBT process.

Hope it helps.
by (510 points)

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
1 answer
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer
asked Feb 27 in Hostel by anonymous | 62 views
pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us
278 questions
298 answers
86 users
whatsapp icon