0 like 0 dislike
in PMSS Scholarship by (5 points) | 20 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
No, that's not possible because CUET is introduced only for the state and central university, where these universities and colleges don't take students without entrance exam. Due to the willingness of getting admission in Central and state Universities, Aicte has allowed the student to give CUET and get the admission and Scholarship will be given.
by (28 points)

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer
3 like 0 dislike
2 answers
662 questions
615 answers
1,794 users