0 like 0 dislike
Sir i got admission in nearest GDC. And now I submit form in pmsss if I got selection in pmsss can i cancel my admission in GDC?
in College by (5 points) | 328 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Yes, you can cancel your admission to your recognized university. You can easily cancel and take admission through PMSSS.
by (1,132 points)

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer
1,062 questions
645 answers
2,653 users