0 like 0 dislike
by | 742 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Political Science comes under the general stream. You can apply for B.A Honours in Political Science under PMSSS. Actually talking about the college we cannot say anything till the merit list is not released for this year as due to internal assessment and internal passing, most of the students have achieved more then 90 percent in 12th. I don't know whether they will take the same 12th marks as criteria or something else. Also, it is not fair to compare last year's passed students' marks with this year's passed student marks.

Any college under Delhi university is good for Political science. Some of the colleges include Kamla Nehru college, Ramjas college, Gargi college, Indraprastha college.

Once the merit list is out you can ask the question again with your merit number so that I can help you better in the choice filling.
by (281 points)

Related questions

1,068 questions
645 answers
2,672 users