1 like 0 dislike
I just passed my 12 th grade from J&k Board category open.
edited by | 301 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike

Hey Moain,

Here's the answer to your question.

You can apply for the PMSSS scholarship scheme on the basis of your 12-grade marks provided you must have a domicile certificate of J&K and the annual income of your family must be below 8 Lakhs per annum. Follow the steps to apply for the scholarship.

1. Register yourself on the Aicte portal by uploading your basic details.

2. After that you have to visit the nearest facilitation center for the document verification round.(Refer to this page to know more about what documents you need to carry to the facilitation center What all are the documents , I need to carry to the facilitation center for verification ? - pmsss.in 

3. After the successful completion of your document verification round. You have to give choices of the colleges. According to your interest.

4. That's it after that PMSSS Cell will prepare the allotment list based upon the merit of the student's.

5. You will get the option to freeze the seat or proceed to the next round. After each successive allotment list is released.

Wish you luck for your Future. If you still got queries please revert back and raise a question.


PMSSS Discussion Forum Cell

by (1,030 points)

Related questions

2 like 0 dislike
1 answer
pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us
482 questions
487 answers
440 users
whatsapp icon