0 like 0 dislike
Also please let me know what will happen if I get rusticated from my college?
in pmsss by (249 points) | 685 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike

No, you will not get any scholarship amount if you fail in your college that is if you get a year down.

Cases in which you will receive a scholarship if you get some issues with your subjects.

Case 1:  Will I get scholarship if I am allowed to sit in next semester having backlogs in my previous semesters?

Yes, definitely you will get a scholarship if you have backlogs i.e (A.T.K.T) but you should not have a year down.

Case 2:  I failed and have to repeat my 2nd year, will I get scholarship?

No, you will not get the scholarship and your PMSSS scholarship may get canceled in this case ,

Hope this helped .


Related questions

2 like 0 dislike
1 answer
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer
pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us
561 questions
554 answers
582 users
whatsapp icon