0 like 0 dislike
Sir, I have got Computer Science from my JEE mains merit and simultaneously I have been allotted Information technology in the same college. I have heard that placement is good in computer science so I want to study computer science.

Is it possible to get the scholarship for studying CSE under pmsss? Shall I mail AICTE regarding this, will they change my branch?
in Branch by (1,550 points) | 303 views

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
No, it's not possible. If you want to study under scholarship then you have to go with the branch allotted by PMSSS.
by (140 points)

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
2 answers
2 like 0 dislike
1 answer
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer
pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us
482 questions
487 answers
440 users
whatsapp icon