0 like 0 dislike
By mistake I have uploaded 12th marksheet in space for SSC . What to do now
in PMSS Scholarship by | 23 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Don't worry, if you have done any mistake in Submission form for scholarship, you can correct it at felicitation centre.

Ask them to all the mistakes there, they will correct it.
by (560 points)

Related questions

pmsss.in is an Indian Platform for scholarships related updates, Articles, Q&A, Eligibility, and reviews

Ask your questions about Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme PMSSS and other scholarships.

Read more About us
474 questions
484 answers
428 users
whatsapp icon